A. Nepal Medical Association is the largest professional organization of medical doctors in Nepal. It was established on 4th March, 1951 with the goal of coordination, efficiency improvements and even pleading about needs and deeds of all our medical doctors. It has been striving with great zeal for the common interests of the medical profession and has thus contributed significantly towards overall improvement of the ongoing health activities in the country. It has played a great role in solving not only the professionals' issues, but it has raised concern regarding public health from time to time.
Our mission is to ensure professional rights and promote the quality and ethical practice of medical and dental professionals for the development and imporvement of health and health professionals in Nepal.
Privileges of Membership:
- Members of the Association can participate in various programmes organized by the Association and its Branches to which they belong.
- Members have the right to attend and take part in discussion in all activities of NMA, conferences, seminars, organized for continuing medical education by the Association.
- Members have the right to attend medical conferences organized by the Association or any of its branches on such terms as laid down in the bye-laws.
- A Scientific publication tri-monthly Journal of Nepal Medical Association is supplied free to its members. The Journal is of high academic order and enjoys international reputation and recognition.
- The members of NMA with their families are entitled to stay at NMA Guest House on payment of nominal subsidized charges.
- To uplift and preserve the professional standard, values and freedom of the members of NMA.
- To carry out academic activities that increase the knowledge and skills of the medical doctors working in the kingdom.
- To increase awareness among Read More →